||Program Coordinator High Performance Computing Center
||VP FOR RESEARCH
|| Jason Pogue
(Contingent upon available funding):
|2,800.00 - 4,020.00, Salary
||Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. Additional hours may be required due to deadlines and workload
|Faculty Appt Period:
The Program Coordinator for the OSU High Performance Computing Center (OSUHPCC) will be broadly available to the computational research community for current and evolving needs. He or she will work with undergraduates, graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, faculty, research staff members, and the Information Technology community across the OSU A&M system to coordinate research computing resources. This person will coordinate a variety of education, outreach, training activities and facilitate communications among the various stakeholders.
The Program Coordinator performs planning, personnel resourcing, tracking and reporting for research computing projects. This person will participate in establishing goals and timelines, and ensure that staff and resources are directed efficiently toward achieving these
goals.The position reports to the Director of the High Performance Computing Center, and falls under the office of the Vice President for Research and Technology Transfer. Due to communication expectations of the position, the incumbent will be required to maintain cellular or other electronic communication device.
|Special Instructions to Applicants
||A resume, cover letter, list of references and transcripts are required to complete the application process. Transcripts may be scanned and attached or mailed to:
Program Coordinator Search,
Stillwater, OK 74074
|Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree. One year of experience. Qualifications in addition to those necessary to complete the essential functions described below.
1. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
2. Experience with technical user support
3. Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
4. Ability to excel in a demanding, outcome oriented and dynamic work environment
5. Ability to work with a highly diverse staff, faculty and student body
6. Superior analytical/critical thinking and problem solving skills
7. Familiarity with the use and administration of technology in higher education
8. Ability to produce strategic documents, and timely critical analyses
9. Excellent attention to detail
10. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
11. Experience with online organizing and technology
12. Proficiency with common office software and online document sharing, calendaring and email.
Bachelor's degree. Five or more years of relevant professional experience.
Oklahoma State University (OSU) strives to provide a safe
study, work, and living environment for its faculty, staff, volunteers and
students. To support this environment and comply with applicable laws and regulations, OSU
conducts pre-employment background checks on final candidates.
Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a
background check. The type of background check conducted varies by
position and can include, but is not limited to, criminal (felony and
misdemeanor) history, sex offender registry, motor vehicle history, financial
history, and/or education verification. Background checks will be conducted
when required by law or contract and when, in the discretion of the university,
it is reasonable and prudent to do so.