(Contingent upon available funding):
58,200.00 - 76,500.00, Salary
This individual will collaborate with the academic colleges and key departments to further the university’s strategy that every OSU graduate develops competency in ethical leadership.
*Collaborate and form partnerships with each academic college and key strategic departments.
* Collaboratively create, plan, execute, and sustain meaningful leadership development programs in each academic college and with key strategic departments.
* Work with campus partners to administer the OSU Experience Record for Ethical Leadership.
* Work with campus partners to continue the Carnegie Elective Classification for Leadership for Public Purpose.
* Oversee the partnership and contracts with outside organizations like the Center for Creative Leadership.
* Supervise the Coordinator of Leadership Programs and the Leadership Programs GTA and undergraduate staff.
* Lead, teach, and/or facilitate leadership programs.
* Create and administer assessments of all leadership programs, ensuring measurable growth.
* Oversee all co-curricular leadership programs.
* Recruit students into leadership programs and mentor students already in leadership programs.
* Offer leadership in the Hargis Leadership Institute staff as an Assistant Director.
* Conduct and publish research and/or give presentations at national and international leadership educator's conferences.
* Manage the leadership programs budget.
* Work closely with the Director to accomplish the HLI strategic plan.
* Work collaboratively with Hargis Leadership Institute faculty and staff to create an inclusive culture that fosters a sense of belonging for all students, faculty, and staff.
* Other duties as assigned
Must be able to work outside for retreats and lift 25 lbs.
Bachelor's degree in Leadership Development, Higher Education, Student Affairs, Strategic Communications, College Student Development, or related field.
Five years of related experience in recruiting, selecting, and training student leaders.
Experience in creating and sustaining campus partnerships.
Experience in leading others.
Master's degree in Leadership Development, Higher Education, Student Affairs, Strategic Communications, College Student
Three years related experience developing college student leaders preferred
Expertise in program development or brand development
Oklahoma State University (OSU) strives to provide a safe study, work, and living environment for its faculty, staff, volunteers and students. To support this environment and comply with applicable laws and regulations, OSU conducts pre-employment background checks on final candidates. Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. The type of background check conducted varies by position and can include, but is not limited to, criminal (felony and misdemeanor) history, sex offender registry, motor vehicle history, financial history, and/or education verification. Background checks will be conducted when required by law or contract and when, in the discretion of the university, it is reasonable and prudent to do so.
Oklahoma State University, as an equal opportunity employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. Oklahoma State University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate based on race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or veteran status with regard to employment, educational programs and activities, and/or admissions. For more information, visit eeo.okstate.edu.