Bachelor's Degree in Human Sciences, Education, Business, Strategic Communications, or related field
- Two years' experience in higher education program administration, experience in administering a continuing education program is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and online platforms for content management and delivery.
- Knowledge of current best practices in delivering non-traditional educational services, especially adult learner concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of distance education practices.
- Knowledge of education and training requirements of business and industry.
- Ability to design customized programs to meet the needs of business, community, and government clients/partners.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple university, business, community, and government organizations, agencies, and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and advise a variety of racial and ethnic groups and underrepresented populations.
- Ability to supervise and evaluate professional and student staff.
- Creativity, self-direction and the capacity for independent work, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Energetic willingness to learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel throughout Oklahoma and adjacent states, including possession of valid driver's license.
Master's Degree in Human Sciences, Education, Business, Strategic Communications or related field
- Five (5) years' experience in higher education program administration, experience in administering a continuing education program is strongly preferred.